Questions to consider when buying a KiaJun 3rd, 2022
No matter what type of car you plan to purchase, whether a new car or a used car, there are always questions. Once you have narrowed down the type of vehicle you want and the automaker, there may be specific questions about that brand. Kia vehicles have been increasing in popularity over the years. They are an affordable option, have great functionality, and many of its models are landing themselves on some reputable lists for top vehicles. When you visit the Kia of Saskatoon dealership in Saskatchewan, Canada, it’s important to know the right questions to ask. We’ve put together a list of common questions car buyers ask.
- What kind of extended warranty does Kia Canada offer?
- Can I get a vehicle history report on a used Kia?
- What will my monthly payments be if I finance my new car?
- What interest rates are available on a Kia car loan?
- Can I use the trade-in value of my current vehicle for my new Kia?
- Are retail price and purchase price the same on a car purchase?
- Do I need to book a test drive, or can I show up at the Kia car dealer?
These are good starting points to get you one step closer to driving away in your brand-new Kia. Canadian drivers all have different requirements and expectations when buying a car, so it’s important to do your research specific to your life to ensure your new vehicle is the perfect one for you.
If you are purchasing a used car from a car dealership, ask for a history report such as CARFAX, as that will provide you with all the information needed and give you insight into how the previous owners handled the vehicle. If you are dealing with a private seller, consider potential scams. As the owner for the service records, verify the odometer works, look online to see the car prices for similar vehicles, and remember, you are buying a used vehicle, so it won’t be perfect.
Not sure which Kia is right for you? That’s okay. Stop in at Kia of Saskatoon and speak with a salesperson about Kia minivans, sedans, hatchbacks, etc.